Plant Therapy Fractionated Coconut Oil, Carrier Oil + PUMP. A Base Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oil or Massage use. 16 Ounce.
Brand: Plant Therapy
- 100% PURE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL: Plant Therapy’s Fractionated Coconut MCT (Medium-Chain Triglyceride) Oil is 100% pure and is a customer favorite as an essential oil base.
- MUST-HAVE CARRIER OIL: This versatile oil is wonderful for essential oils and rollerball blends. Fractionated Coconut Oil is easily absorbed into the skin, but won’t clog pores or leave a greasy feeling. It is a common ingredient in natural hair and skin products and is an essential base for many aromatherapy recipes.
- EASY TO USE: Fractionated Coconut Oil readily penetrates skin, making it perfect for rollerball essential oil blends, creams and lotions. Use with any of Plant Therapy's single essential oils, synergies, or DIY projects. It can be used at 100% strength.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL: Plant Therapy uses no fragrances or additives in our Fractionated Coconut Oil. We are renowned in the essential oil industry for our strict standards of quality and use the finest sources and processes in creating our top-quality carrier oils.
- HAVE QUESTIONS?: Plant Therapy's Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Fractionated Coconut Oil questions. We welcome your questions and input!
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.6 x 2.4 inches
Legal Disclaimer: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
Publisher: Plant Therapy Inc
Release Date: 2016-11-12
Details: 100% PURE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL MCT (MEDIUM-CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDE) Fractionated Coconut Oil MCT (Medium-Chain Triglyceride) is literally a “fraction” of Virgin Coconut Oil and is produced via a heating process that isolates medium-chain triglycerides from other fatty acids. This allows Fractionated Coconut Oil to retain the same incredible moisturizing ability as Virgin Coconut Oil. However, unlike Virgin Coconut Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil is virtually colorless, odorless, and liquid at all temperatures. ESSENTIAL OILS BASE Fractionated Coconut Oil is light, clear, and scent-free, making it ideal for an essential oil base. This versatile carrier oil is wonderful for essential oils and rollerball blends. Fractionated Coconut Oil is easily absorbed into the skin, but won’t clog pores or leave a greasy feeling. It is a common ingredient in natural hair and skin products and is an essential base for many aromatherapy recipes. EASY TO USE Fractionated Coconut Oil readily penetrates skin, making it perfect for rollerball essential oil blends, creams, and lotions. Use with any of Plant Therapy's single essential oils, synergies, rollerball blends, or DIY projects. Fractionated Coconut Oil can be used at 100% strength. Add 10 drops of Lavender to a rollerball bottle and fill the rest of it with Fractionated Coconut Oil; place the ball back on the bottle and take your Lavender Roll-On with you wherever you go. SHELF LIFE Unlike most other carriers, Fractionated Coconut Oil is extremely resistant to rancidity. The shelf life is at least 2 years and is probably more under proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration is not needed.